I have seriously considered getting a MBA for a year now. After 2 disastrous and 1 so-so attempts at beating the GMAT, I rather boldly applied to Kellogg in round 3 (Yeah, I am ballsy, an international applicant with a substandard GMAT score in round 3…whaaa?) only to be dinged. But I am not disheartened, I’ve picked myself up and started my preparation for this admission cycle ( August – September, 2014). I have solid goals this time around.
PHASE 1 ( June – August)
1. Get that dream GMAT Score of 740 – 760
2. Get my profile licked into shape. (More on that in posts that follow)
3. Short list 7 schools. (All in the top 15, US Schools)
PHASE 2 (August – December)
1. Get all my applications through in R1(Dream Schools) and R2 (Safe Schools)
2. Get accepted into at least 2 schools (Kellogg and Yale)
Yes, I have a definite plan of action and I am going to chronicle them in my blog. I think putting this goal out there for everyone to see is petrifying, but more importantly it will help me stay focused on my goals and who knows it might even help someone who is in the same boat as me!